MYTEE STRONGLY RECOMMENDS ONLY DOING THIS ONCE EVERY 3 MONTHS
The Mytee System Maintainer allows you to care for your Mytee Extractors! This liquid cleaner keeps all tanks and lines free of hard water and chemical build-up while minimizing acid corrosion and limescale build-up. These key cleaning attributes help remove debris from the interior of your unit, allowing your unit's heater to keep running at maximum temperature and improving overall pump life.
- Thoroughly mix System Maintainer with warm water at a 1:1 ratio in a separate container. Pour into your Extractor's solution tank.
- Connect a cleaning tool (upholstery tool, wand, etc.) and remove the jet(s) in order to prevent clogging from dislodged mineral build-up.
- Turn on the extractor's pump and run the System Maintainer solution through the system and into a bucket or receptacle until you have a solid stream.
- Let sit for about 5 minutes while the System Maintainer solution does its job inside your Extractor.
- Finish running the rest of the solution through the system.
- Run clean water through the system to flush out any remaining System Maintainer.